Moscow Mardi Gras 2002

In response:
C.J.s has chosen to break away and do their own thing this year.
We certainly would have preferred to use Moscow Mardi Gras
monies this year to contribute to their stated cause, Palouse
Regional Crisis Line, rather than lose their support.   I hope they
will choose to re-join with Moscow Mardi Gras' non-profit
organization again in the near future.   The Beach also has chosen
do their own thing over the years for the Moscow event.  However, it
is my understanding that they do not contribute any of the funds
towards any local youth groups or charities as has been the
ultimate purpose of this historical event.

Please see the attached file, which will come as separate file, for
info on this year's event.	-Karri Fedale