Radio Free Moscow community meeting, 1912 Bldg, Thur. 1/31 7pm

Radio Free Moscow is hosting its first community meeting Thursday, January 31 at 7pm in the 1912 Building in Moscow located at 3rd and Adams St.  The public is invited to learn about the goals and status of RFM and what the public can do to make this community radio station a reality.

Please come and share your ideas with us.

Radio Free Moscow's mission is to be a nonprofit, listener-supported community radio station serving Moscow, Idaho and the surrounding areas.  RFM is dedicated to broadcasting progressive news and opinions, civic affairs, diverse music and other programming not normally available from mainstream media outlets.  RFM is characterized by volunteer involvement in all aspects of station operation.

Please forward this message widely or tell your friends and those who you think may be interested in our cause about this meeting.

For those unable to attend, we will take email solicitations for help.  We especially need help raising funds.  Those interested in helping organize fund-raising events, please respond.

Those interested in donating money, we are a non-profit and your donations are tax deductible.

Our mailing address is 704 E. 3rd St, Moscow, ID, 83843.

RFM is partially supported by the Latah County Community Foundation as well as public donations.

For more information, contact radiofreemoscow@hotmail.com.

We look forward to meeting with you and hearing your ideas.