Cowgirl Chocolates (fwd)

Hello Visionaries,

I hope you don't mind me passing this along to you all.  I thought some of
you might find it interesting.  Food Network is coming to Moscow to film a
spot for their show, Extreme Cuisine.  The spot will be filmed about
CowGirl Chocolates, a business that, from what I gather, is based here in
Moscow.  Anyway, more info in the email below:

           Clint "Tex" Payton
       email: tex@kuoi.asui.uidaho.edu