Re: Dear Sir or Madam.

At 01:53 PM 1/6/2002 -0800, mushroom@moscow.com wrote:
>Ivan wrote:
> >
> > You have virus.This virus is virus big technology.You must send me messige
> > with picture in there.Only thet can delet virus
>
>Oh sure -- this makes a lot of sense. I wait with
>baited breath for Bob Hoffman to endorse this
>off-the-wall suggestion.

I endorse the suggestion, but make sure you use your image processing
software to reverse the picture left-to-right, then top-to-bottom.  Click
your heels three times, and spit onto your computer monitor as you click
the "send" button.

Oh, and good things will happen to you for the next 30 days.  One man did
this, and won the Elbonian lottery the following week.

Bob Hoffmann
846 Mabelle St.
Moscow, ID  83843

Tel: 208 883-0642