Remember the Micro?

Visionaries-
Do you have fond memories of the Micro Moviehouse?  Yeah, me too.

If you enjoyed the mix of foreign & art films and second-run films that the
Micro offered, then you need to come down to the Kenworthy Performing Arts
Centre at 508 S. Main St. in Moscow, and check out the movies.

The seats are comfortable, the new screen is huge, and the concessions are
affordable.  The Kenworthy is a not-for-profit theatre that was donated to
the community two years ago by the Kenworthy Family.  We book movies and
live events that you may not see elsewhere on the Palouse.  (And there's no
advertising on the big screen.)

This weekend is the French comedy "The Closet"
Rated R (for a scene of sexuality)
Friday & Saturday, Jan 4 & 5
7:00 & 9:15
$4/Adult $2/Child/Sr
* * *
Here's the schedule for the remainder of January.

Kippur (in Hebrew, with English subtitles)
Sponsored by the Schreck Family Foundation
Friday & Saturday, Jan 11 & 12
7:00 & 9:30
Additional showing on Sunday, Jan. 13th at 3 PM
$4/Adult $2/Child/Sr
* * *
Planet of the Apes (PG-13)
Special showing on Friday, Jan 18 at 1 PM (No school that day!)
Friday & Saturday, Jan 18 & 19
7:00 & 9:30
$4/Adult $2/Child/Sr
* * *
Legend of Rita (in German, with English subtitles)
Friday & Saturday, Jan 25 & 26
7:00 & 9:30
$4/Adult $2/Child/Sr
* * *
If you wish to receive the movie review of the week, along with additional
Kenworthy info,  I'll add you to the Kenworthy e-mail list.  You can
subscribe by e-mailing me at <ppalmer@moscow.com> or <kpac@moscow.com>.

Help support the arts in Moscow, and tell your friends and family about the
movies downtown as well.

Thanks,
Pam
* * *