Re: VIRUS attack (for real)

This is another hoax. See the following from Norton Antivirus web site:

http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/sulfnbk.exe.warning.html

Also check out the following web site for this and other interesting
information.

http://www.vmyths.com/

Date sent:      	Wed, 2 Jan 2002 13:52:03 EST
From:           	WildWomanTrader@aol.com
To:             	cindylouament@hotmail.com
Subject:        	VIRUS attack (for real)

Dear friends:
I received this virus warning this morning and, sure enough,  "sulfnbk.exe"
was on my C drive.  Don't know how it got past Norton AV but the warnings are
severe to be sure to delete it.  Please download the instructions and delete
the file if you have it.
So sorry,
Sandy

> I got this virus from Jerry and it is VERY IMPORTANT that you delete it
off
> of your computer. It will be there because you are in my address book.
This
> is real. Follow the instructions and you will be fine. Its easy(I did it).
> again, I'm real sorry but thats the way it is.
>
>  Mike

Joan Klingler
joank@moscow.com

Back to TOC