RE: this applies to Iran and Iraq as well!

At 10:58 AM 9/24/2001 -0700, Melynda Huskey wrote:
>Ridicule, dissent, and contention are, as they say, features, not bugs, in
>the system.  As for getting sick of it, well, the alternative is one I'd
>really choke on:  totalitarianism.

Or immigrate to one of the other 150 countries with tighter restrictions on
speech.  Maybe Iraq would be suitable.  Or China.  Nigeria's also real
swell with setting down guidelines on what people can say, I hear.  Take
your pick.

Bob Hoffmann
846 Mabelle St.
Moscow, ID  83843