RE: this applies to Iran and Iraq as well!

Greetings -

Just one question, Shahab:  What is your suggested alternative course of
action for the US that would guarantee the safety of all US citizens, US
military installations, and US embassies throughout the world?

I read alot of criticism, but no suggestions.

Tom Hansen

Back to TOC