From: Dendoan@aol.com
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2001 8:54 AM
Subject: FDNY/PFFI

PFFI Establishes Charity Fund

In the wake of Tuesday's tragedy, the Professional Fire Fighters of Idaho (PFFI) are preparing to send financial assistance to the families of all fallen fire fighters.

The PFFI and all of members are mourning the loss of our brothers and sisters.  There will be many funds established to help the victims and we encourage everyone to help in there own way.

The PFFI has established the "Fallen Fire Fighters of New York" fund at US Bank.  Anyone can go to any US Bank in Idaho and donate.  One hundred percent of the money will go directly of the families to the fallen fire fighters and EMS personnel in New York City.

This fund is the only one directly affiliated with the PFFI.  In the aftermath of this tragedy, the families of our fallen brothers and sisters shouldn't have to worry about money.  The "Fallen Fire Fighters of New York" fund will make sure they get the assistance they need.

Those wishing to make donations can stop at any US Bank in Idaho or you can send checks payable to "Fallen Fire Fighters of New York"
to:
Professional Fire Fighters of Idaho

Attn: Fallen Fire Fighters of New York Fund
225 N. 16th Suite 218
Boise ID 83702

Fraternally,
Dennis Doan