Re: No such promise

>My problem with the 1912 Building  was and is the outrageous cost to
renovate that particular building.  I  supported the swimming pool, serving
on the finance committee, even though at the time I didn't think I'd ever
use it.  I would quite probably have supported a reasonably priced new
community building done in a way that was not a fait accompli for the
citizens of Moscow.<<

I've always wondered why people (others have voiced the same) feel this way
if the money is all private funds (donations and fundraising). It is not
public funds and therefore should not be of a concern to "public". It sounds
like, since you say "I would quite probably have supported a reasonably
priced new community building..." that the money used for maintenance won't
be a problem for you? Maintaining a "reasonably priced community building"
would have to happen as well.

Back to TOC