Three More Old Photos

Greetings Vandals and Visionaires -

Just when I think that I have posted as good a photo as I ever will, Dave
Bumgardner contributed three photos that far surpass any standards I would
hope to obtain.  A very very special thanks to Dave Bumgardner.  These
photos consist of:

1)  A photo of the 1922 University of Idaho Co-Ed Prom.

2)  A photo of the 1922 graduating class of Moscow High School.  I initially
assumed that this was the graduating class.  It may more likely be the
entire 1922 student body of Moscow High School.

3)  A photo of a (what was then called) "flapper" taken in 1922.  This is
photographic proof that "rebel rousing" in the twenties was not restricted
to the male gender.

As ever, you may view (and download) these photos at:

http://www.tomandrodna.com

Football Note:  Yesterday evening the Vegas line on the Idaho/WSU game
favored the zoo by 11 points.  This afternoon that line degenerated to 8
points.  With the game more than 48 hours away, I like the idea of Idaho
being underdogged.  Think of it!  Idaho accomplishes something it hasn't
done in 76 years (a three-peat against the zoo).  I will be taking several
pictures of the game to make available to you.  And when that final gun goes
off at the end of the game, and the Vandal faithful mob the field as "I -
D - A - H - O.  Idaho.  Idaho. Go Go go." echoes loudly and proudly from the
hills in the Palouse, and this same echo reverberates itself down to that
four-year junior colege in Boise, once again the road to destiny will be
paved in silver and gold.  My prediction:

IDAHO VANDALS - 31

The Zoo - 20

Until then, take care and . . .

GO VANDALS ! ! !