Another Old Photo of Moscow

Greetings Vandals and Visionaires -

I have just finishied posting another old photo of Moscow to the archive.  I
understand that this photo was taken from atop the old Farmers Union
Elevator.  I have absolutely no idea of when this photo was taken.  I would
appreciate if you fine people could narrow down a timeframe for me.  As
ever, you can view (and download) this photo at:

http://www.tomandrodna.com

Football note:  I was watching the College Football Pre-season Analysis
yesterday.  One ill-informed sportscaster stated that Washington State
University may surprise the PAC-10 this season.  Being an Idaho grad (and of
sounder mind), I tend to disagree.  Looking at WSU's schedule this season I
see only one victory they can assume prior to the season.  That victory
coming from the boys at Boise.  However, I do believe that WSU can claim
title to the best football team in Whitman County (barring any exhibition
games against Pullman High School or Colfax High School).  I received my
season tickets yesterday and am looking forward to the Vandal-hosted cougar
feast at Martin Stadium next Thursday.  See you at the zoo (Wazzu that is).

Until then, take care and . . .

GO VANDALS ! ! !

Tom Hansen

Work like you don't need the money.