From: sean
To: lpall@moscow.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2001 7:53 AM
Subject: Palouse Mall Landscape Plan

Good morning, Linda.  I tried to post the following message to the Vision2020 list earlier this morning but to no avail (I am subscribed but still had not luck--I also wrote to vision2020-owner@moscow.com but had my message returned).  If you would be so kind as to share my post with the list I am sure it will be appreciated by fellow readers.

Thanks for your assistance,