From: Patricia Nelson
To: vision2020@moscow.com
Cc: vision2020@moscow.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2001 9:53 PM
Subject: Re: Moscow teachers

Dear visionaries,
I can share a little on the issues of the teachers that are unresolved as of today. The following are the proposals of the Moscow Education Association: The Moscow School Board began mediation with 32 proposals, but they have been cut down to 10. The two teams are working with the Federal Mediator as I write this.  Hopefully talk will continue and a settlement will be reached quickly.

Tricia Nelson :-)

Lois Melina wrote:

Dear visionaries,

I saw teachers with signs in front of the District office today, so I'm
wondering what perspectives the people on this list have on the issues that
are unresolved. If someone can summarize what those issues are, I'd
appreciate that also.

Lois

Back to TOC