Calling all geeks...

Are you a geek? Do you want to be a geek? Are you running some linux
disto and you wish you were running another? Do you want to try Linux
but you're afraid you'll muck it up? This is an open
invitation to Muscovite geek / wannabe geeks to come over and hang
out. I'll have ISOs of all the latest penguin distos for your burning
pleasure (please bring a blank). I also have a few power and network
taps open so if you want to bring a rig to show off or whatever just
let me know so we don't run out of space. There isn't any agenda or
anything, just a chance to geek out.

*SPECIAL NOTE*: If you want to try Linux but you're afraid to, let me
know in advance and we'll set up a mini-install festival. You bring
your computer and I'll provide the help getting you up and running!

If you want details, send me mail and I'll put you on a list.
Preliminary plans are either Friday from 1800 to 2000 or Sunday from
1300 to 1500 or so. Let me know.
--
Ry Jones
Airgap Networks / Moscow, ID