webcam

Ry, glad to see you are having fun with your camera! I've been eying a
webcam & so its fun to see one local in use. My only negative comment is
that your penguin is kinda scary-looking man!  <tease>

Greg... if you choose pick your nose on a public street, I think you are
fair game.  Acamera view of a public street is not any more intrusive than
someone sitting against a building watching people go by.  Ever
"people-watched" at the fair or in the mall?  This is no different....

Peeping Toms or Terris invade places we consider PRIVATE... such as our
home, a restroom stall, etc.  Not only is taking pictures in public
perfectly legal, I really don't see any moral issues here....

-Meg

Back to TOC