RE: Window on the Universe Family Science Nights

Dear friends,

I would like to express my sincerest thanks to the Palouse Discovery Science
Center for organizing the excellent programs last week for our community. I
am constantly impressed by the many people in our community who give of
themselves for the benefit of the rest of us. In my opinion, this is the
only path to creating a better society and community. Our family attended
both the Moscow and the Pullman events. Both nights were great and the
presentations were fascinating.

This organization is one of the primary reasons that I have been a supporter
of the 1912 project. The top floor of the building is to be dedicated to a
science center that will allow hands on learning for the children of all
ages (even my age!) in our community. We can criticize the government of
this city all we want... the fact remains that we are about to seriously
out-class most cities twice our size in technology, quality of life, and yes
even government. Just look at Spokane!

Again I thank the Palouse Discovery Science center for making it possible
for us to be one of three sites in the country to have the privilege of
having a "Window on the Universe"!

Your brother in arms,

Shahab...

Shahab Mesbah