Hager Lake asphalt plant - Winner

One of the factors which has made America an Economic Power is Money Making.
  Whenever there is conflict between Money Making and other activities,
Money Making wins. So, I do not expect Nature Conservancy to win.  We may
fight the Hager Lake Asphalt Plant project, but it will be a losing battle.
In monetary terms, What is the value of Nature (the lake and fen)to the
community?  Of course Money is not the only value, but for the time being it
is the value given more weight in our developmental decisions. Monetary
value is better understood by politicians, the authorities and the common
man.
Rwiza