Re: Economic universal soldier

>Work will make you free
Ja wohl,  "Arbeit macht frei!" And then everybody became slaves to the
most ambitious development machine in human history (probably surpassing
Stalin's) . While such chains do not fit our blessed democracy, there are
those who would squeeze blood our of our turnips and call that "fair
play". Consumer, beware; well, if consumers refuse to defend their
legitimate interests, it's our own fault, and those in control of the
market will set their own terms. Just ask Walmart how they drive out
competition.  A word to the wise.   Ken M.. .

William K. Medlin
Dev-plan associates
930 Kenneth Street
Moscow ID 83843