Re: Dumbing down local Public Radio

I've never listened to the subject programs, though I share your concern
about maintaining quality radio programs.  However, I'm kind of excited
about a quality music show on Saturday nights.  That's a good time slot for
music, maybe not so good for news topics.
I'm having trouble receiving KWSU.  I'm on the north end of town and we just
can't get good reception from Pullman.  Does anyone have any ideas about how
to get clear reception?  I've tried stringing wire from the AM antennae
outlet of the receiver over the roof of the house.  Do I have the wrong kind
of wire?  Is there a cheap external AM antennae on the market?
jm