Re: Moscow/Pullman gas prices

If serving our country and upholding our national security interests is
what you are referring to, I guess I am part of that crowd.  My
objective is to ensure you and your family can live in your precious
house, drive your precious car or truck, and post your precious
commentaries  without having someone hack you or your family to death
with machetes in the middle of the night.  Perhaps you would be
interested in a move to Dilli Timor to conduct a poll on the price of
fuel?

PC

Back to TOC