Re: Moscow/Pullman gas prices

In a message dated 10/7/99 7:54:34 AM, charless@moscow.com writes:

<< More to the point is that Moscow/Pullman gas prices are the same as
Lewiston and Boise. >>

To the contrary.  This morning (Oct. 7) I looked at gas prices in both Moscow
and Lewiston.  As usual, Fairco led(?) Moscow at $145.9 or, as they have been
for months,1¢ below the others in town who are at $146.9.  Lewiston was a
little closer to Moscow than is usual with six stations in downtown and the
Orchards at $141.9.  I did not get over to Costco but Flying J led my
research at $131.9 with cars doubled up at all pumps.  I'm going back to
Lewiston tonight and, as I always try to do, will fill up there before
returning to Moscow.

All of the above prices are for unleaded.

Walter Steed

Back to TOC