Re: Moscow/Pullman gas prices

More to the point is that Moscow/Pullman gas prices are the same as
Lewiston and Boise. Both of these markets can have gas prices up to 5 cents
less than our area. I suspect that Grageville gas prices closely reflect
those in Lewiston. I would be concerned if Moscow's gas prices were similar
to McCall's - but they are not - they are much less.

Thanks, Charles.

At 02:03 AM 10/7/99 -0400, WMSteed@aol.com wrote:

>In a message dated 10/6/99 4:47:10 PM, JDANAHY@turbonet.com writes:
>
><< Actually, last Saturday McCall was .20 cents higher, Mew Meadows was 15
>cents higher, Riggins was 10 cents higher, and Grangeville was comparable. >>
>
>As one would expect.  McCall and New Meadows are further from any possible
>source of supply than Moscow.  Grangeville is also.  Therefore, why is
Moscow
>the same as Grangeville?

       Charles E. Swift
        Moscow, Idaho