corridor development plan

At 08:19 AM 7/20/99 -0700 somebody wrote:
[snip]
>> >   Check out yesterday's (ie 7/15 edition) of the Whitman County Gazette.
>> >The latest plan to come out of Colfax is for the Corridor Enterprise Zone
>> >to include not only the Pullman-Moscow hwy, but Airport Road and the Old
>> >Moscow Pullman hwy (mostly gravel) as well.

[snip]
I don't know if it's feasible but how about widening and directing all
development to the Airport Rd. My impression is that the Washington highway
commission has suggested the possibility of developing a bypass or widening
something other than the Moscow-Pullman Rd. (please correct me if I'm
wrong). This would at least spare the creek and the Chipman Trail. Any
thoughts?

Thanks, Charles.

       Charles E. Swift
        Moscow, Idaho