Re: Thanks to Gib Meyers

Dear Priscilla and Visionaries,

Thanks for the very kind words about Gib Myers, a wonderful city and
community resource who will be moving from his City Clerk/Assistant City
Administrator position to Seattle August 1.

BUT WAIT!!! There's still celebration and party potential!

On Thursday afternoon between 2 and 4 PM in the City Hall Annex (4th and
Washington), we'll have a little cake and punch affair for him to officially
receive the City's thanks and adulation. EVERYONE is invited...so if you can
stop by, please do! If you can't, send a check for $10,000 (well, not
really, but if anyone is really rich and really grateful, I know Gib would
appreciate it...).

Thanks again, Priscilla, for jogging my increasingly compartmentalized memory!

All the best to you and the other Visionaries (whom we also treasure!),
Linda Pall
City COuncil Member

At 08:29 PM 7/14/99 -0700, you wrote:

>Linda Pall's last email mentioned that Gib is moving to Seattle.  His
>departure is a loss for Moscow and especially Vision 2020, since Gib so
>faithfully posted information about City Council affairs.  I sincerely hope
>someone else will take over where he left off in keeping the public
>informed about local policy making.
>
>Once again, we learn how hard it is to keep good people in small town
>government.
>
>--P Salant

Back to TOC