Re: Review AN march in CDA

How 'bout allowing them to yammer on, without shouting at them or striking
them, meanwhile trying to make Coeur d'Alene (and North Idaho) the center
of serial celebrations of ethnic diversity? I don't think an area has to
be ethnically diverse in a major way to celebrate the concept.

Ideally, you'd have a lot of people celebrating ethnic diversity in Coeur
d'Alene at the precise time the Aryan Nations bunch marched. And ignoring
them.

Don H. Coombs

On Sun, 11 Jul 1999, Ry Jones wrote:

> Silence is the voice of complicity. If you allow these facists to yammer on
> unchallenged,  you are lending credence to them by not speaking out.
>
> >Why wouldn't it be desirable to ignore (stay at home and pay no attention
> >to) Aryan Nations'
> >events and work hard to promote diversity, rather than to play into their
> >hands with protests and later civil suits when the police have problems
> >keeping the peace?

Back to TOC