Fireworks!!!

Dear Visionaries,

Glad so many approved of our GREAT fireworks show!

Contributions for the millenium fireworks extravaganza can be made to the
Moscow Volunteer Fire Department or to the CIty of Moscow directly with the
specification that the donation is for fireworks. The additional good news?
Donations to the city are tax deductible! I believe they are to the
Volunteer Fire Department, too, but check first.

I liked those fizzy white ones in the finale the absolute best... kind of
like a champagne bottle gone crazy! Thanks to all the fire department people
and others who made this possible.

All the best for a great year celebrating America's independence and the
connectedness of our communities,
Linda Pall
Moscow City Council

Back to TOC