RE The Beach

My mistake.

The Beach has a "beer and wine" license which is different from a "liquor
license."  I am not in possession of the laws on a beer and wine license and
nudity therefore I cannot say.  I can assume, nudity and liquor (under a beer
and wine license) is not a big deal.  Anyone can obtain this sort of license.
It is not regulated as a "full liquor license," which Alcohol Beverage Control
watch carefully.

In the Idaho Code book (4), page 18-4101, discusses INDECENCY AND OBSCENITY
within the law.  But, I guess this new "topless" law will supersede.

Shelley

Back to TOC