Re: Wenatchhee Skateborad Park

You will need to add an 'l' to the end of the URL sent.

http://www.wenworld.com/Story/Friday.html#3

That will give you what you need.

Mike.......

->Subject: Wenatchhee Skateborad Park
->
->To those interested, there is a story in todays Wenatchee World about
->the problems they are having with gangs and their skateborad park. They
->cite drinking, graffiti, fights, drug dealing, etc. which has made it a
->"subculture haven" since it opened. One neighbor said it is the
->"nastiest" park in the city. I hope Moscow residents are aware of such a
->situation, as Moscow is no different from Wenatchee in many ways. Maybe
->we will not see such an development here, but the article does list.
->some good ways of improving their skatepark which maybe we as a
->community need to look at before there is a real skatepark if one should
->be built. I'm all for improving recreational outlets for kids here, but
->I hope we can avoid any future problems that we may find ourselves
->facing .                                       The article is at
->http://www.wenworld.com/Story/Friday.htm#3..
->
->

Back to TOC