Daily News fun

Following up on Charlie Powell's well-founded criticism of the Daily
News front-page article--without mugshot photograph--of the criminal in
our midst, here's my fave foul-up from the same weekend edition (this
weekend, March 13-14):
   The wire-service article on page 4A ("Company tells 9th Curcuit it's
too late to reverse swap") is the same exact copy as the one on page 6A
("Company says it's too late to stop swap").
BL