Bikinimania

Can't the bikini contests just wait until we get the new pool built?
And then, to appease/please Mayme Trumble, include guys?

But seriously...all this reaction about teens in bikinis while
virtually no one comments on recent posts concerning the dark and
forboding nature of:

1) Requiring welfare recipients to submit to urinalysis.

2) Proposed broad investigatory powers of FDIC.

Wow.

I'm no "Beach" fan, but considering other scenerios looming before us,
young adults parading in two-piece bathing suits seems somewhat, well,
trivial.

Greg Meyer