RE: bikini (bathing suit) contest

Why are you only having young girls parade around in bikinis? I would like
to see some young men! Are you sure you are providing fun for everyone? Why
high school kids, why not college kids? Seems they are a more appropiate
target (excuse me, age group).

Maybe we should all attend the contest. I certainly would like to see the
wonderful things you are doing for our community.

Building renovation
I do think that your revision of your downtown building could have been
done in better taste, to reflect the look of downtown. I am thinking of the
building that Mingles is in. It looks great; where as your building looks
garish, cheap and out of place.

Mr. Tassler, do you have children?

Mayme Trumble
maymet@moscow.com

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.

Back to TOC